- Chart of Accounts with numbering, account names and sub accounts
- Journal Entries
- General Ledger
- Bank Deposits
- Bank Reconciliation
- Financial Charts & Stats
- Year End Procedure
- Sales Orders
- Credit Notes
- Cash Sales
- Receive Payments
- Customer Statements
- Customers Charts & Stats
- Purchase Orders
- Bill Credit Notes
- Bill Payments
- Cash Purchases
- Suppliers Charts & Stats
- Vat module for Cyprus standards
- Submit Vat procedure
- Customized vat rates
- Vat Reports
- Inventory ready
- Multi warehouses
- Bin locations
- Serial Numbers
- Inventory Planner
- Inventory Regulation (Stock and Warehouse)
- Inventory Charts & Stats
- All accounting plus reports like General Ledger, Trial Balance, Profit and Loss etc, etc, etc.
- Vat Summary, Vat Detailed
- Charts and more…
- Document Attachment
Attach files or drag and drop emails to almost everywhere, either on lists (Accounts, Customers, Suppliers, Items etc) or transactions (Bills, Purchase Orders, Invoices, Quotations, Sales Orders etc.) so you can easily find what you need later.
- More CRM functionality is coming soon.
- Recurring transactions.
Create transaction and mark them as standing orders, then, define the execution frequency and relax.
- Duplicate transactions
- Batch print transactions.
Mark transactions as “To be printed” and print them all as a batch. Recurring transactions are auto marked as “To be printed” and “To be emailed”
- Batch email transactions.
Send transactions via email using email templates. Create as many email or SMS templates you want, type your own wording and use them when emailing a transaction, statement or SMS statement balance to clients. Add banking payment information PayPal Links for auto payment etc.
- Send and record emails and SMS from all transactions. Notify customers with their accounting balance, status of their order etc.
- Multi-user ready
- Advanced user access level security, be able to specify exactly the areas user has access to
- On screen layout design.
You can select the columns to appear on sales transactions (invoices, quotations etc) re-order them or select from custom columns)
- Warn user for duplicate bill number from the same supplier (available in preferences section)
- Warn user for duplicate bill payment cheque number from the same bank account (available in preferences section)
- Last given rate (if selected then Wendbooks will recall and use the last item price / rate and column discount given to the same customer for the same item)
- Last given rate for Suppliers. If selected then the system will go through all records and finds the latest item rate given for this item and for the given supplier.
- Advanced login password security policy and easy recover password procedure
- Inventory Planner will help you automate your purchase orders processing, help you choose what to order and how many to order in terms of quantities, based on given criteria.
- Inventory Regulator will help you identify stock balances between warehouses and bins. For example, if an Item A QTY is -1 on bin A and +1 on bin B then the system will show this as a possible user input mistake. You can edit the transaction(s) to fix it or use the stock transfer instead in case the transactions are marked as VAT Submitted.
Convert your physical store into an on-line store with only few clicks. Synchronize your Wendbooks inventory and sales with the famous Woo-commerce platform.
- Wendbooks Inventory items to Woo-commerce product mapping
- Initial upload and link inventory items into the e-shop.
- Synchronization of inventory quantities, sales prices etc.
- Convert e-Shop orders into Quotations, Sales Orders, Invoices or Cash Sales considering discount coupons, shipping and taxes
Note: Extra fees apply for Wendbooks to Woo-Commerce extension