Wendbooks version 220.127.116.11
- Improved – A validation has been added on Submit VAT function. Wendbooks will now compare the VAT box 5 figure with the Trial Balance VAT liability account figure (showing up at the bottom left screen), for the given VAT period. If both figures are the same then you are good to submit your VAT, otherwise, the system will display the VAT Liability figure on red color and will notify you accordingly.
- Improved – A new option “Show only Customers with Unallocated funds” and “Show only Suppliers with Unallocated funds” has been added to both Customers and Suppliers Allocate Funds function. This option will help users to identify only Customers or Suppliers who have unallocated funds and or pre-payments
- Improved – VAT codes are now sorted by name everywhere in the system
- Fixed – Error on e-Shop settings that applies to items (inventory) timing synchronization with the e-Shop.
- Fixed – A minor error preventing the user from previewing Year End Values before submitting it.
- Fixed – Bank Reconciliation omitting last day on Auto Select option has now been fixed
- Other – Other minor improvements and fixes