Wendbooks version 188.8.131.52 contains various fixes for better functionality and performance
- New – A default Ship to address has been added on Administration > Company Details. Modifications of templates is required to display this information on the print out.
- New – A default Ship to address has been added on Customer details. The information will appear on all sales transactions. Modifications of templates is required to display this information on the print out.
- New – A default Ship from address has been added on Supplier details. The information will appear on all purchase transactions
- New – Purchase transactions now include the Ship from address which comes from the supplier details and also Ship to address where you can either freely type it or select a customer to display the customer ship to address.
- New – Based on customer feedback, a system prompt has been added if you are sure to exit Wendbooks, in case you have accidentally clicked on the exit button.
- New – A customer feedback has been added under the top right support icon. Simply click the feedback to send us your feedback.
- Improved – Warehouses list in Administration now displays the values in a hierarchical format
- Fixed – Other minor fixes and improvements