What is new on version 18.104.22.168
- New – Now you can select to create a bill from multiple Purchase Orders. Previously you could only create multiple Bills for one Purchase Order.
How to? Create a new Bill, enter the Supplier name and look for Purchase Orders available on the Purchase Order Icon on the Bill Icon Bar. Click the button to choose items from one or more Purchase Orders.
- New – Because of this new functionality, a Purchase Order column now appears on the Bill columns so you can see the Purchase Order source of each line. Click on the P.O. number to open the related Purchase Order.
- Improved – Two new values, Quarterly and Semi Annually have been added to the Recurring Transaction Frequency field. Now you can choose the frequency of a recurring transaction between the following values (Daily, Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly, Semi Annually, Yearly)
- Fixed – Error when trying to click the history button on Journal Entry transaction.
- Fixed – Default Supplier VAT code could not be applied on Bill Expenses tab. Now it is fixed
- Other minor fixes and improvements