What is new on Version 188.8.131.52
- New – You can now duplicate a Bill Credit Note as well
- Improved – You can now export the Inventory Planer into Excel
- Improved – There was a confusion in the inventory planer after clicking the Create Purchase Order button without grouping the records by supplier first. Now you can click the Next button at the bottom which will group the records by supplier / purchase order, then you can easily add or edit purchase order details, like the template you want to use, the expected date etc and then click the Create Purchase Order button to complete the task.
- Improved – More security enchantments
- Fixed – When duplicating a transaction, i.e. Bill, the CR VAT code appears automatically where it shouldn’t
- Fixed – Wrong Item VAT code when entering items on bills or cash sales
- Fixed – Account filter disappears after clicking the refresh button in the chart of accounts where it shouldn’t.