What is new on version 126.96.36.199
- New – Item Sales Price appears on inventory centre, at the right side of the select item. No need to edit the item details to see the item price.
- New – The Profit Center filter has been added to the reports Sales by Rep Summary and Sales by Rep Detail
- Change – The field “Registration number” appearing on Customer and Supplier detail, has been now renamed to “VAT Reg. Number”
- New. You can now setup the default warehouse for an item in the item detail. When issuing sales or purchase transactions, such as invoices, bills, purchase orders, sales orders or cash sales, the default item warehouse will appear. If none is setup then the default warehouse of the company will be selected.
- Fixed – The customer drop down list on bills and other transactions where customer can be selected as part of the transactions row had no listing hierarchy.
- Improved – Account number and VAT. Reg. Number fields have been added as searchable fields on the Customer Center > Filter
- Improved – Account number and VAT. Reg. Number fields have been added as searchable fields on the Customer drop down / search on invoice, sales order, quotation, credit note and receive payment
- New – Row / Line counter has been added on transactions counting the number of the line your cursor is pointing.
- Fixed – Other minor fixes and improvements