Import Utilities for QuickBooks
Import into QuickBooks from Text or Excel spreadsheets at no time! Select your source file, setup your mapping template and start importing data into QuickBooks at no time. Multi-line transactions are also included.
Ideal for importing web e-shop transactions, or any other data input that occur on a regular basis.
The idea is really simple.
- Select your source file (TXT or Excel)
- Select from existing fields mapping template or create a new mapping template
- If you create a new template then set the preferences (duplicates handling, error handling etc.)
- Select the QuickBooks table to map the source file.
- Map the columns found from the source file to the QuickBooks table data field.
- Save the template so you can always use the same template for same source files.
- Preview and import your data.
- Import from TXT or Excel files (no records limit)
- Create as many import templates you want, mapped with different QuickBooks tables
- Multi-line transactions are also supported.
- Multicurrency and exchange rate support.
- Duplicates and error handling preferences.
- You can share Template schema between users
- Preview data before importing.
- Compatible with QuickBooks UK version 2008, 2010, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017
- Works with Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Windows server 2008 and 2012
- includes support
Timothy is the founder and the manager of an accounting firm. Lot of his clients send him their transactions (multi line, foreign currency, etc) in Excel file format and Timothy was looking for an easy, straight forward way to import them into QuickBooks.
Import Utilities for QuickBooks was just perfect for the job. Timothy prepared a mapping template once for each customer to match his excel transactions and now it is a matter of few minutes to import client transactions into QuickBooks.
We are always using the latest technology; thus, our QuickBooks Addons development are compatible with the latest QuickBooks UK and US Desktop versions