Import into QuickBooks from Text or Excel spreadsheets at no time!
Select your source file, setup your mapping template and start importing data into QuickBooks at no time. Multi-line transactions are also included.
Ideal for importing web e-shop transactions, or any other data input that occur on a regular basis.
how it works
The idea is really simple.
- Select your source file (TXT or Excel)
- Select from existing fields mapping template or create a new mapping template
- If you create a new template then set the preferences (duplicates handling, error handling etc.)
- Select the QuickBooks table to map the source file.
- Map the columns found from the source file to the QuickBooks table data field.
- Save the template so you can always use the same template for same source files.
- Preview and import your data.
- Import from TXT or Excel files (no records limit)
- Create as many import templates you want, mapped with different QuickBooks tables
- Multi-line transactions are also supported.
- Multicurrency and exchange rate support.
- Duplicates and error handling preferences.
- You can share Template schema between users
- Preview data before importing.
- Compatible with QuickBooks UK and US latest versions.
- Works with Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Windows server 2008, 2012 and 2016
- includes support