- Windows 10, all editions including 64-bit, natively installed
- Windows 8.1 (Update 1), all editions including 64-bit, natively installed
- Windows 7 SP1, all editions including 64-bit, natively installed
- Windows Server 2016
- Windows Server 2012 R2
- Windows Server 2011 R2
- Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1
QuickBooks system requirements. The system specs are just the minimum, higher computer and network specs will increase your QuickBooks performance.
Core Requirements for QuickBooks Desktop 2018 – 2019
- Windows: Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2011 R2, Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1, Windows 10, Windows 8.1 (update 1) or Windows 7 SP1 (Enterprise and Professional editions only), natively installed
- Windows Server 2011 R2 is only supported with QuickBooks Desktop 2017 R4 and QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise 17.0 R4.
- Natively installed means it was installed on a particular system or environment that it was designed for. This also means that it doesn’t need to run in a virtual environment or emulation software.
Microsoft Word and Excel integration requires Office 2010, 2013, 2016 or Office 365 (32 and 64-bit). E-mail estimates, invoices and other forms with Microsoft Outlook 2010-2016, Microsoft Outlook with Office 365, Gmail, Yahoo Mail, Outlook.com and other SMTP supporting e-mail clients. Transfer data from QuickBooks 2004-2016 and Microsoft Excel 2010, 2013 and 2016. Browser requirement, Internet Explorer 11 (32-bit)